Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Happy Girl Today!

Today I was going through the clothes in my closet because I've needed to go through and get rid of some of them. Of course I'm not quite sure on what all to get rid of since I'm not sure what I will fit into right after the baby gets here. I decided to try on my "fat pants" to see if I was close to fitting into them again even pregnant...I'm very happy to say they where still very very big and fell right off! I then decided to to try on my 12's just to see how they were on, again I'm happy to say they actually did up!  I couldn't believe it!! Even at almost 30 weeks pregnant I can get them on:) Of course they didn't fit comfortably but I was still so excited. As for my 10's and 8's I knew with how the 12's fit they weren't going to go on very far. I'm ok with that though, it gives me a reason to get back at it full blast after I recover. And even further more get into a size four/six which as been my goal size:) Anyways just wanted to post this where I was just so excited about it.