Wednesday, July 20, 2011

After Vacation

So I thought I'd give a little update on whats been going on this week. The doctor did confirm a miscarriage yesterday when I went, no heartbeat but my hcg levels were raised..looks like I was about 8 weeks along, they are going to check in 2 weeks again just to be sure. thanks to everyone who has sent me messages..I really appreciate all the concern!
On a different note the 5 pounds I was up is now gone:) plus an extra .4!! Way excited over that..I feel like I'm starting to get into the swing of this again! Hopefully it'll keep coming off now. I just hit my 6 month mark and would love to at least have lost 70 pounds by my 7 month mark! I still haven't been on MFP as much as I would like to be..with commenting and stuff but hopefully I'll get back to being a good MFP'er soon:)