Friday, August 5, 2011

Almost to 70!!

I don't think it had actually hit me until today what the numbers were on the scale..175.4!! I had see from 179 to 177 for the past few weeks but I don't think I realized that I was in the 170's until today. It seems like such a small number, I know to some its not but to me it is:) and it makes me so happy to know I'm only 15.4 from goal! Hopefully I'll be able to keep in my grove and not stall for weeks before it moves again! 2.4 pounds and I'll be at 70 pounds lost and will post progress pictures then! I also have a few NSV's to share! I actually ran for the first time last week...only 100meters at a time but it was still running lol...I've been doing the walking and then running thing for the past week every other day and I was actually able to just jog for 2 miles last night! I couldn't believe I was able to! Then when I got home my hubby wanted to go for a bike ride and we ended up doing 8 miles, and I wasn't all that tired when we first got home and I was very happy with myself for pushing through all of it, my legs feel like jello today though:) I can also do between 15-20 pushups now..never did I think I'd be able to. i also went to my first zumba class! I loved it, but I'm sure I looked ridiculous doing it. I so don't want summer to end! I love being able to exercise outside...and all the fruit! But I hope everyone its doing well from what I've seen on MFP you all are still kicking butt!!