Saturday, June 30, 2012

17 days!!

If this little one decides not to come on his own he will be here in 17 days!! Its so crazy to think, and this pregnancy has went super fast! It will be extremely nice to have him here and get into a routine so I can start exercising more often. The past few weeks we have been taking our little guy swimming at the pool a few times a week. Since he can't quite swim by himself yet, we have to hold him alot of the time we are there, which makes the calorie burn lots more! Its also a nice exercise to do since it will get my back pain to go away for awhile. I also think it's alot of the reason I've been able to maintain my weight for the past couple of months!! There will be days where I get really swollen and maybe up a few pound but it drops right off within a few days. I've been so happy that I've stayed right around 25-30 gained! Sure its about 10 more than I wanted to starting out but I'm ok with it:) anyways thought I'd give a little update, hopefully by the end of next month I'll be back on the fitness wagon in full swing!