Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Only 5 weeks left!!

I now only have 5 weeks till this little guy makes his arrival:) And boy am I ready for it to be here. It hasn't even been to hot, but I sweat like crazy doing anything at all. To bad its not helping my weight, I'm about 25 pounds gained right now, but I have decided I'm not going to freak out about my weight until we are through the recovery part of having the baby and seeing how much I have to lose after that. Alot maybe happening around the time the baby is due too because we are trying to buy a house so we aren't even for sure what all will be going on. Its kinda making me crazy not to know everything that will be going on but whatever happens will happen and we will go with it. Anyways thought I'd post something since it's almost been a  month since my last one.