Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I'm Back!!!

So after a hellish year last year I finally feel like I'm getting back to myself at least in the emotional/mental state anyways. My health is still all wacky but I know not tracking what I eat and not exercising hasn't been helping that. 

I stepped on the scale today after probably close to six months! I wasn't happy with the number I saw but to be honest I was expecting a lot worse!! 

We went to Disneyland over Christmas and I hated myself in all the pictures we took, but I got over it and decided if I don't like it I need to do something about it. After we got home we found out we won $500 to go towards another trip there so we are planning to go the first of October to go when it's Halloween time. They have a Halloween Party we are wanting to take the kiddos too where they can dress up and go trick-or-treating. I know it's months away but I still want to look a lot better when we go again especially if we all dress up!

Where I'm not 100% with my health I'm mostly just going to be working on what I eat and doing a couple exercises a week, I know anything more and I'll burn myself out....I know that's sad, but it's my life right now.

Here's to hoping 2014 will be a better year all around, especially health wise:)