Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Skinny Clothes....

Yesterday I decided to sell my "skinny" clothes...or most of them anyways. 

I seriously cried getting them all out and posting them.

But I figured I know I won't be in them this summer, and we are hoping my hormones even out so we can try for another baby by the end of the year, so there's a good chance I won't be in them next summer either. 

And honestly it's more important to me to grow my family than lose weight. I want to make sure I am healthy enough to carry a baby and that is my goal for now! I may not like how I look in the mirror or in any of my clothing, but getting my body somewhat healthy is what I need to focus on right now.

Saying goodbye to some of my favorite shirts I had when I was (to me) skinny was tough! In a way I felt like I was giving up on ever getting to be that size again, but I know that's not the case. It's just going to take time to get there! So I figured I'll get to enjoy new clothes as I (hopefully) lose weight.

There are a few changes coming in my life too that could help as far as the weight goes, but I will post more on that next week when I know for a fact what will be happening!