Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Aww Pregnancy!

I can't believe how much this pregnancy is taking out of me! With my son I didn't get morning sickness until about week 9 and had pretty good energy all the way through. This time not so much! According to the calculators I've used when I found out I was only about 4 weeks along, putting me at 6 weeks now. I've been nauseous for about 3 weeks now, and will be until around 5 or 6 and then it'll ease up and then all I do is eat until I go to bed it seems like! I am so tired too, I haven't workout for over a week:( it makes me sad! I know I just need to and am hoping that tomorrow I'll just get up and do it! I finally had a decent eating day today and if I can just keep on with it I know I'll be ok and won't let the hard work I've put into losing all the weight I put on last time go to waste. I have gained a bit and am even up a pant size...ugh but I think most of that is from bloating and also because I haven't been working out. I just don't wanna gain the 40+ pounds I did with my son. If I could just keep to the 15-25 recommended pounds I would be so happy with myself. I have such a long way to go so right now I'm just thinking one day at a time...or at least trying to. I'm still really early on and not even to the 8 week mark which was when I lost the last one. I'm just hoping everything will be ok. I am going to a new doctor this time and he can't see me until the second of January so I'm hoping everything is on track and will be ok, also that means I'm not 100% sure how far along I am. And we haven't told most our family yet, just because I wanna be further along before we do...we are thinking Christmas will be when we tell them:) Anyways this is kinda a weird post but just whats been going on with me!