Saturday, November 12, 2011

Curbing IceCream Cravings with...

Smoothies!! I am in love with smoothies right now:) A few weeks ago I found a mix at walmart and decide to grab it and try it. Its the Sunrise Growers-Pure Fruit Smoothies Strawberry Banana, it says you only have to add water to it but I like it better my way lol, because I like to have ice in mine and I sometimes add extra stuff in like this...
Ingredients:
1/2 package of Sunrise Growers Smoothie Mix
1-2 TSP. of Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate (Optional)
1/2 Banana(Optional)
6-8 ice cubes

Instructions:
*Put everything in the Blender and blend it on the drink/puree setting.
*Pour into a cup and enjoy!!

Nutritional Facts:
*With Optional Items (Makes about 16oz.)*
Calories: 215
Fat: .2g
  Saturated Fat: .1g
  Trans Fat: 0
Sodium: 6mg
Potassium: 624.1mg
Carbs: 48.9g
  Sugars: 40.4g*
Protien: 1.5g
Vitamin C: 93% of DV
* Only 5g of White Sugar, all other is from fruit.

*Without Optional Items(Makes about 10oz.)*
Calories:150
Fat:0
Sodium: 5mg
Potassium: 240mg
Carbs: 36g
  Fiber: 2g
  Sugar: 33g*
Protien: 1g
Vitamin C: 70% of DV
*Sugar is all from fruit.

Picture isn't the best but gives you an idea