Monday, April 2, 2012

Feel so "off the wagon"

I just feel so off these days! Its hard watching the scale go up. It probably wouldn't has much if I would get my butt exercising!! I don't want to make excuses but I am extremely exhausted every freaking day...I can't wait to get back to my normal self even though I realize even after the baby I won't be able to get right back at it. I miss TurboFire and all my other dvds so much!! But at this point the doctor told me I shouldn't be doing them at this point. Anyways I'm sorry for complaining! I just feel huge and like I'm just getting way off track. I still log my food on MFP but I'm just not to consistent on stay at or below my calories. In all honesty I haven't weighed myself for going on 2 weeks because I just don't wanna see the number. Last I weighed was 200 even which made me bawl like a baby! Even though that was only 11 pounds up since finding out I was pregnant. This is just me venting though so again I'm sorry!! One of my MFP's had this on their status today and I just loved it!! "First comes the dream, then comes the struggle, then there is victory. The problem is, most people give up during the struggle… never knowing how close they were to victory. The only way you’ll fail is if you quit. Never, Never, Never Quit"
I will not quit! I still strive to be healthy just not making all the best choices right now, hoping to do better though!!