Sunday, April 29, 2012

Late night ramblings

Tomorrow I will officially be in my third trimester!! Unfortunately with that comes the insomnia! So I m up late and was on Myfitnesspal and got thinking about few things. The first being how I can't wait to be able to do 30 Day Shred and TurboFire again! I keep seeing my friends on there start them or doing 2nd and 3rd rounds of them and it makes me miss them. I also got thinking about what pants size I'll actually fit into once the baby is here. I'm really hoping to at least fit into my 12's. That was the first size I got into that I couldn't really remember wearing, I want to say I may have wore that in the 5th grade. Anyways if I could get back into those right after the baby is born I would be happy, and if by chance I could get into my 10's or 8's even better. I'm sure I'll have to work a little bit in order to get into those sizes though. It will be nice when its finally that time and I can just know for sure how much I'm going to need to lose. My last pregnancy I had gained about 40-45 pounds, 2 weeks after he was born I had lost 35 of that. So far I'm between 15-20 pounds gained right now depending on the day. I'm hoping to only gain 10 more, and that's even higher than I originally wanted to gain, but you never know how your body is going to be during pregnancy I guess. I'm hoping if I can only gain another 10 that I will be able to lose at least 20 pounds by the time I get cleared to workout again. I know the hard part of it is going to be finding the time to workout with a new baby and also to get my eating back under control and to only eat 1100-1300 calories a day, where I've been eating at least 500 more than that lately. I just have to get back into the right mind set because I don't want to go back to where I was and I know that's why gaining even though I'm pregnant bugs me. I know I have needed to in order to keep my baby healthy though and it will all be worth it when he is here! I just want to say thanks to all my friends on Myfitnesspal that still comment on my wall and post even though there hasn't been many days with good calories burned or days where I'm under my calories. You all still make me feel good and inspire me to get back on track once this little guy is here....so to you all a BIG FAT THANK YOU!! I will quit with my rambling for the night now:)