Friday, May 20, 2011

4 Months Down

I'm now 4 months into this journey:) and what a crazy four months its been! As you probably saw on my ticker I am down 57.2 pounds!! I can't believe it. I took my measurements and compared them from a months ago and the results: 12 pounds and 6.10 inches. I couldn't believe I actually last more than ten pounds this month-four of those being lost this week alone. I'm so happy and feel awesome right now! To me I still don't look the best I have before, but I weigh less now than I think I have in at least 8 years. I decided to hold off on pictures until I hit 60 pounds lost:) hopefully that will be with in the next week. I am pretty positive I won't be able to reach my full goal of 83 pounds down before we go on vacation in seven weeks but if I could lose another 16 before then I'd be thrilled. As of today I have 25.8 pounds to lose to be at that goal of 83 gone. When I see the 25.8 come up it surprises me because it feels like such a small number to lose, even though I know its going to be a hard 25 almost 26 pounds to lose.
I can honestly say I feel good! Its been a long time since I could actually say it and mean it. There are times where I look in the mirror and still feel like I'm huge but looking back at pictures help with that. I'm feeling like myself again, I have alot of my confidence back and it feels wonderful:) Its also nice having my hubby tell me how awesome I look, he's always told me I'm beautiful and he loves me no matter what I look like, but its just been different lately. It makes me feel great about myself:)
I once again have to give a big shout out to all my friends on MFP, I know I've said it a million times but I honestly couldn't have done it with it out you all!! I'm very grateful I found the app. and the site:)
Next post will probably be the 60 down with pictures, unless by chance I have a NSV(non scale victory) before then.