Saturday, May 14, 2011

Birthday Fun!!!

Thursday was my 22nd Birthday! I had a wonderful day and thank you to everyone who wished me a happy one. So as I have mentioned before my hubby had taken me shopping a few weeks ago to get some clothes, well little did I know he was going to buy me more! I ended up with a whole new wardrobe:) I have included pictures of all the clothes he got me so you can see. I also got a few other things as well as the clothes so I was very spoiled!! The scale also gave me a present with a pound lose, down 53.2 and into the 180's!! So Thursday nights are my Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice Night, so I told my hubby I wanted Pizza Hut pizza and bread sticks while I watched my show. I figured its my birthday I should be able to eat whatever I want! And that is what we did, he then took me out on Friday to dinner and a movie. We went to Something Borrowed for the movie, its really cute and funny! We then went to one of my favorite restaurants called the Bluebird and ate there. I was able to manage to stay under my calories on Friday so I was very happy over it since we had went out! So as you can tell its been a great couple of days for me, well besides mother nature decided she wasn't going to get away without giving me a gift too;) I'm hoping next week will be alot better week with the weight loss since I've only lost a pound so far and now with TOM I'm not getting my hopes up for loses over the weekend. Anyways Thanks again for the birthday wishes and of course all of the support you all always give me!


Aeropostale Shirts


Old Navy Shirts


Hollister Shirts


Wet Seal Shirts


Linen Shorts/Capri's


Denim Capri's (Don't mind my foot)


Jeans


Swimsuits


My Delicious Ice-Cream Cake!!


Me on my Birthday!! Barely into the 180's but its sure a nice feeling!!