Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mini Goal Reached

I reached my mini goal of 52 pounds down by my birthday today:) I have been nervous I wasn't going to hit it but my body has been awesome the past few days and has been dropping the pounds. I know this won't keep happening but I'm going to enjoy it while it last!! The official lose right now is 52.2 which puts me at 190.8, so in another pound I'll be in a new decade and will see the 180's which I haven't seen in a really long time. I still am taken back when I get on the scale and see a one in front instead of a two, I'm hoping to never see a two there again!! But my next mini goal is to be in all my size 10 Capri's and pants with out any muffin top by the first part of June. I already fit into most the Capri's without any but I have a pair of pants that I still have a major muffin top with and a few pairs of shorts. So looking forward to fitting into them all and looking decent in them:)
One another note I consider this a non scale victory I guess, my wedding ring is super big, and flies right off my finger. So today my hubby surprised me with a new ring for mothers day! Its not a real diamond, its a lab-created diamond but its absolutely beautiful!! I had to get it in a size 5 and my wedding ring is either a size 6 or7. This isn't the best picture of it but gives you an idea of what it looks like. I couldn't believe how sparkly it was, I honestly don't think it looks fake but maybe that's just me:)



I hope everyone has a fantastic Mother's Day!!!