Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Programs:):):)

I bought a couple new exercise programs today!! I'm so excited!! Also a BIG THANK YOU to EBAY and their sellers for the awesome deals!!

Anyways the one I'm super excited about is the ChaLEAN Extreme!! I Love Chalene!! She is the trainer that did Turbo Jam and TurboFire..and I love them both! I saw this one in an ad online and decided to look at it a bit. Its a cardio and resistance training program...and you can burn upto 60% of your body fat in 90 days YES PLEASE!!! I'm SO SO SO Excited to get this program and start it! And looking at the before and afters have me even more excited about it! I've been wanting something new to do for awhile..even though I love turbofire....the popular ones on MFP are Insanity and P90X...I haven't really heard much about Insanity but watching the infomercials for P90X I know I wouldn't stick to it because the trainer annoys me in the few minutes I watch of it. And I loved Jillian for the 30 Day Shred and Ripped but she got annoying after awhile...Chalene is just plain AWESOME! I love her workouts and the way she motivates you...Sorry Jillian I have a new Favorite! And honestly I wouldn't mind having Chalene's body I mean look at her she's ripped!!

Look at these results!! I'm so excited!!

On to the next one! I also got Shaun T's Hip-Hop Abs! Don't know much about him besides he is the trainer for this and Insanity. This looks so fun though! I've always loved dancing, but there have only been a few times I've actually danced in public because I was to self-conscious to any other time. But I figured I could learn some new moves while getting in better shape and having fun doing it! Again I haven't heard much about this one but I believe it said something like you could lose 10 pounds in 10 days...again YES PLEASE!! The before and after's on this one are quite awesome too!!
So when I get these I will report on how I like them!! I have loved the Beachbody workouts I've done thus far so I'm sure I'll like these as well. Short workouts that burn lots of calories are the best!! So Thank You to Beachbody for that!! Well I'm off to exercise:):):)