Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Someone was trying to be sneaky!

So today I woke up to an email on my phone saying my paypal had authorized a payment. I had already gotten the ones from buying CLX and Hip-Hop Abs, but I thought maybe it was a mistake and they sent one again, and just didn't think much of it and went back to sleep. Well when I woke up it kept bugging me..so I looked at the email again and found it was for a Zumba Exhilarate Program. I freaked and thought oh no who's got my info!! So right as I'm about to call PayPal's customer care..my husband wakes up and ask what I was doing. I told him what was going on...he looked at me and says,''Sheesh nothing can be a suprise with you can it? I bought it to give you for christmas!'' I started laughing and just thought how lucky I am to have him and how sweet it was that he's already thinking about christmas!!
I'm super excited to get that though!! I've only done Zumba a few times, but absolutely love it!! I haven't heard alot about this new program..so I'm interested to see how it'll be:) only 4 months till I get it but CLX will keep me busy for 3 of those:):):)