Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Struggling~~but figured out the problem!

So I've been gaining and losing the same pounds since I hit the 70 mark...which lately seems to be my trend. I lose a couple pounds and then I go into a maintenance type mode. I've been thinking about why this has been happening. This week has been HORRIBLE food wise...I'm not going to make excuses. I just don't stop eating, which has been something I've been able to control. So I can't blame it on anything! Today though when I went to get something to eat it kinda dawned on me what I had been buying to eat though...mostly all crappy food. Hardly anything thats truely healthy...it may be a healthier chose but really its all junk!! Now I'm not as good as some of the people on the shows on tv that will just throw food away, so I've decided I'll just keep maintaining until the crappy food is gone, which is maybe 2-3 days worth. Then I will start back on all actually healthy foods!! I'm sick of the back and forth on the scale, especially when my exercising has been prefect this week:):):)  sidenote~I LOVE TURBOFIRE!!! So now that I finally have realized this hopefully the scale will start moving again and keep moving!! 13 pounds is to close to give up now!!