Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Confession!

I've Completely Failed my CLX/TurboFire Hybrid...I'll do it for 2-3 days and then get busy and just end up going walking or doing the elliptical. Makes me mad at myself!! I have at least been trying to do some sort of exercise everyday but I just don't feel as good as I do when I'm doing those workouts. I mean I went walking twice last week in the rain and almost freezing temps. so I'd say I have the dedication lol. I had a bad weekend as far as food went, resulting in a small gain but hoping that'll be off in the next few days. This week I restarted my Hybrid schedule, and am going to stick to it better!! Things are starting to not be as busy so that should help with me finding time to exercise. Sorry I'm kinda rambling here but just wanted to get that out:):)