Saturday, October 1, 2011

Stats For September

I'm pretty proud of myself this past month:) I had joined some challenges, which the other tickets at the top have been for lol. One challenge was to exercise a total of 1200 minutes in the month. When I first read it I thought, ''That's going to be tough!'' Well I'm happy to say I smashed it and actually doubled it:) I exercised for a total of 2,515 minutes!! Almost 42 hours!
The second challenge was to burn 25,000 calories in the month. I also though this was going to be a toughy. But I was able to burn 26,200!!
I'm so happy I actually did them:D

So I set similar goals for October:
1.Exercise 2,000 minutes
2.Burn 20,000 calories
3.Lose at least 5 pounds
I'll move the numbers up if I need to but I know its going to be a busy month so I decided to go a bit lighter on the numbers. Hopefully I'll surpass them though and get sumillar numbers to this past month.

In other news...I'm almost back down to 70 pounds gone woo hoo!! Yesterdays weigh-in I was down 69.6...but after a day of junk and being dehydrated I was up a pound. I'm hoping if I exercise good today and eat well it'll be off though.