Thursday, October 20, 2011

Re-starting!

Since I've been struggling the past few months I decided I needed to sit down and evaluate what i was going to do to get through it. Well I decided that as of today I'm RE-STARTING! Meaning that my ticker will be reset to 0 pounds lost and I am going to forget about the pounds I have lost previous to today for awhile. I feel like I was working my hardest and doing my best when I first began so maybe this will help me to strive to get the last few pounds I have off.
Don't get me wrong I am very proud for losing the 70ish pounds that I have and that will of course be in the back of my mind! I just feel like I have come so far and I want those last pounds off and I know if I work hard enough I can do it. So by starting again maybe it'll give me that motivation to start working hard again!
I'm also going to go on a fruit detox...well sorta. I'm going to have one meal a day that will have protein in it. I will probably also have oatmeal for breakfast. But other than those things it will be fruit or salad for the rest of the day for about 5 days, just to get my eating back under control!!
Anyways I thought I'd better put this on here so you all don't think I gain the 70 pounds back when I reset my ticker lol.