Saturday, June 11, 2011

:):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ok so there still hasn't been any loss:( BOO!! But today I bought a pair of size 8 jeans and they fit!!!!!! I'm sure they are a brand that would be considered "Vanity Sizing" and they are a stretchy jean but I honestly don't care right now I got into an 8!! I also bought 2 new super cute swimsuits, and a skirt to cover up my nasty cellulite,YUCK! I love the patterns of them and hoping by next month I'll look better in them than I did today!
***Turbo Fire update: I thought the first day was tough, but boy was I wrong! The HIIT class are crazy!! I only did the HIIT15 class-15 minutes, and it kicked my trash! And they have HIIT classes that are longer than that! I haven't been able to do it the past 2 days due to the fact I got a really bad sunburn and yesterday I could barely move, today was a bit better-thankfully! I plan on doing it tomorrow and trying to do it with out any thing getting in the way for at least the next month! I have got to lose something by July 9th! I will do just about anything to lose some weight by then...ok well maybe not anything, but pretty close!
I will try and post some new pictures tomorrow!! I have a few things to do but I will try and remember to take some pictures:)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!! Mine is kinda ending since my hubbies work week starts tomorrow-kinda glad though because the days he's off are the hardest to eat well!