Tuesday, June 21, 2011

GUESS WHAT!?!?!?!

I FINALLY hit 60 pounds lost:) I don't know what in the world happened last week but I lost like 5 pounds..of course now the past 3 days there hasn't been any movement. But oh well I got to 60 pounds lost!! And so that means pictures!! They will be at the end of the post:)
I am actually down 63 pounds now and really hoping to hit 65 this week! My husbands grandmother passed away this past Friday, so we are having all the family come into town and her funeral Friday! And since alot of these people haven't seen me since I was at my heaviest I really want to hit 65 even though I know alot of them will already freak out! 70
On another note our vacation is in 2 & 1/2 weeks :s I'm keeping my hopes low for right now and hoping to hit 70 by then..I can't believe its only two weeks away now!!


Some recent NSV:
*I wore shorts out in public for the first time Monday since I was a little girl!!

*I'm feeling so comfortable with myself and loving how I feel!!

* I hit my 5 month mark of "dieting" on the 18th, still can't believe I haven't quit!

* My waist is the same size as my hubby's :) Now if only my hips would go with it!!

*I can't remember the last time I weighed what I'm at right now 179.8!

* My size 12's are getting big! 10's are still a little snug...and I can get into 8's but have a muffin top!


Ok now that all that's out of the way:) Here's the pictures!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket