Saturday, June 4, 2011

In a Rut!!

So I finished Ripped Finally:) Here are the pictures:

^This was me before I started The 30 day Shred
^This was me after the Shred and Start of Ripped
^This is me after Ripped:)




With Ripped I did it over 2 months and lost 18 pounds and 14.25 inches. In total the 3 months I've been doing Jillian plus extra cardio I've lost 34 pounds and 33.60 inches!! Thank You Jillian~even though your Satan! LOL.


Ok now for the RUT part of things. The last 2 weeks have been awful, food and kinda exercise wise. I've still worked out 3-6 days a week but with food I'm either way over or way under. And all I want is sugar!! It driving me nuts. I also haven't lost any weight I keep fluctuating up a pound or two and then sometimes back to my last weigh-in on MFP. I knew I'd hit a platue sooner or later but I almost don't feel like it is a platue because I've been so bad lately. I think if I can kick my butt in gear I'd start losing again, so thats the plan for this next week! I bought the Turbo Fire Program and am going to start that Monday, and since all the sugary snacks are gone now besides some freezer-pops I should be able to get back in gear. I so want to hit that 60 mark and I just haven't seemed to be able to, but my husband grandparents are coming out this next weekend and they haven't seen me since January and I want to be at least 60 pounds down, my goal was 65:s I have a little over a month till we go on our vacation and even though my swimsuits are fitting better, the bottoms still don't look very good and are tight. I'm going to try my hardest to lose another 10 by then if not 15! Anyways here's to get back on top of things, I'll try to be better about updating there just hasn't been much to update on lately.