Monday, June 6, 2011

TURBO-FIRE

Holy-Heck!! Turbo-Fire kicked my trash tonight!! I thought I had gotten rid of Jumping Jacks but I haven't:( It is a great workout though! With all the punching I'm hoping that'll help my arms a little, I still hate my arms!! I found out I'm not coordinated at all..lol..I couldn't keep up with the moves and punch with the wrong arm all the time, I'm sure I looked ridiculous! Its so fun though, I love the music and some of the moves she puts into the workout. I'm hoping I'll get alot better at the moves over time. I didn't burn as many calories as I had hoped I would but the fact of the matter is I'm just not burning calories like I use to....I knew this day would come! I guess in a way its a good thing..but its sometimes frustrating not seeing such a big burn. I still haven't lost anything:s but yesterday was a bad day. We had a family get together and my eating was kinda out of control, but I turned it around today so hopefully we are back down to 184-ish tomorrow! FINGERS-CROSSED!! I really really wanna lose ten by the 8th of next month!! Anyways enough with the blabbering. So I started turbo-fire, thought I'd let y'all know how it went---IT KICKED MY BUTT!!---hopefully I'll have better news during the week at some point:)

P.S.--Burppies I HATE YOU!! and when I say HATE I mean HHHAAATTTEEE!!!