Friday, September 30, 2011

NSV Time:) Looking over shoulders

*Reminder* NSV= Non Scale Victory
I guess I never really noticed how thick I was through my upper back and shoulder area. Lately I've noticed I can actually look over my shoulders and actually see the back of it lol. Its kinda wierd to me! I catch myself looking back all the time at different things and will see the back of my shoulder and think ''Wow... I can't believe how small my shoulders are'' it kind sounds weird but I guess I've always just been thicker through there so now that I'm not I'm not use to it:)
Also I can now see my collar bone!! I don't know what it is with me and collar bones but I think they are sexy lol...I'm so excited to finally start seeing mine peek through.
I also saw this quote tonight and loved it...''If it's important to you, you will find away. If not you'll find excuses.''
Anyways thought I'd share lol