Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Just The Usual

Well the scale isn't moving, so I reset my ticker to show what my gain was...yuck! I did lose some inches though so that's a plus!

You probably guessed by me not updating anymore last week that I fell off doing T25...which I know is sad since its only 25 minutes! I decided I wanted to paint my bathroom though and that took over a couple of the days workouts. And I don't know if its because of all the health issues I have but I just feel so exhausted this week. I'm keeping my eating in check though so I'm hoping if I can do that with a little exercise I'll at least maintain until I feel like I can do more.

It may just be because I'm dealing with a lot of personal issues to...I honestly have been feeling the quote "When it rains, it pours!" And honestly it's been pouring for a couple months now. I try and go through life with a smile on my face and not let anyone know and try and act like I'm ok...it's been really hard to do so lately. I'm hoping a few of these things will be over in the next couple of weeks, others right now it doesn't feel like they will ever go away. With it all I feel like I'm just stuck with this huge wall in front of me I can't break through or climb over, or anytime I try I just fall and end up  back at square one, upset/sad, and not knowing what to do.  I feel like that's why I will go through these intervals with exercising, I'll do ok for awhile and then another rock will hit me and knock me down and it takes me a while to want and try again. I really want to break through this and I'm really trying to, I hope it won't take to much longer!

For now that's all.