Sunday, July 14, 2013

Update & New Program

I know it's been awhile since I've updated again. No real excuses for it! 

Health wise I've been doing ok. My thyroid started getting out of whack again but will be going on a higher dosage of meds for it on Monday. Vitamin D was tested again and waiting to hear what that looks like. Everything else is normalizing finally!! 

I've had a slight gain but my doc. said that's its most likely due to my thyroid and just water weight. 3 pounds isn't to big of a gain though so I'm not to worried about it.

Especially since I'm currently watching my new workout program I'm starting Monday! I'm freaking out over it....AAAAAAHHHHHHH!! I'm so excited though. Can you guess what it is?? Here's some hints...

1. It's brand Spankin' New!
2. The instructor is very easy on the eyes;)
3. It only takes 25 minutes!

That's right I'm starting Focus T25!!!! Seriously they are 15 minutes into it and I don't know how I'm ever going to make it through the whole workout. But I know those types of workouts are what makes your body change, so I'm excited over that! 

I have joined a group on Facebook of people who are starting it Monday, most people from MFP but wanted somewhere easier to talk about it. I'm kinda glad it'll be on Facebook. I still like MFP for the convenience of looking up food and some of the people, but it mostly annoys me now. I miss the old days before it got so popular and people were actually considerate in the message boards. Holy Shit, I'm going to die Monday!!!  

But that's the plan for now. Hopefully I can keep my eating under control so I can have some awesome results within the next 10 weeks if I haven't died by then anyways. Oh Shaun T I love you! 

Sorry for the random comments but like I said I've been watching it while I type and its crazy!! 

If I make it through Monday I will post how it goes, otherwise just assume I'm laying down and can't move somewhere about dead! 

**for now I have made it so you can't post comments due to the fact I'd like to keep this blog public and don't wanna be getting creepy messages from complete strangers. If you are new to this blog for some reason and have questions or comments I suggest finding me through MFP my user name is on the side. Thanks!!