Friday, February 18, 2011

1 month and counting...

Today was my 1 month mark! And I had my doctors appointment. I am so happy with the results of it. My blood pressure last month was 133/88, this month....117/70!!! WOO!! I about jumped and yelled with exciitement when the nurse told me. I was so worried where it was border-line high last month. I'm down 22.5lbs too!! My doctor told me if I do the samethings I've been doing he can see me losing another 10-15lbs. this month. I am hoping to do that!! I'd only be about 7lbs. away from what I was before I got pregnant. After my appointment me and my husband went shopping to get some groceries and a few other things. I've been admiring some capri's lately and decided today that seeing them at home every day might motivate me more! I am nervous however because becasue I tried to try them on, the legs would barely go over my legs and I couldn't pull them up over my hips and butt. I'm in a 14 now, I think that they maybe a little streched out because I wore them as I gained weight. The capri's I bought are a size 11. I would really like to be in them by April, I just don't know if that realistic, it is only 3 pant sizes though. I was in a 12 before I got pregnant, so if I can lose what I already have again I'll be to that weight. I didn't have the lovely mommy pouch though. I was going to take pictures today but things seemed to go crazy and and the day was over before I knew it. Hopefully I'll get some taken tomorrow.