Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pants

Last night I was doing laundry and as I was hanging things up in my closet I found some pants I had bought right after I had my son, and thought they would fit. Well they didn't and I never have worn them. So I pulled them off the hanger and tried them on, and the buttoned and zipped up!! I was super excited, they are tight, and sit a bit lower than I like my pants to sit. I'm thinking if I can lose another inch or so around my waist they'll fit perfect! They are a junior size, and so they are one odd number up from the even number I'm in now. I noticed to they are the same brand as my goal capri's and they are 2 sizes bigger than my goal capri's. So I'm hoping within the next month to have them fit me in the way I like, or to even make it so they are big on me!
I've been nervous the past few days because it seems like this week, the weight has just melted away so fast. I again today lost 1.2 pounds to put me at 28.2 pounds lost, my goal for my next doctors appointment was to be down 32-37 pounds. I've already lost 6 of the 10-15 I wanted. If I hit it sooner than expected, I'll probably add a few pounds to I it. I am burning about half of the calories I eat a day when I exercise, but I don't feel like I can eat anymore than I am. I'm sure the losing will slow down here pretty soon, and thats ok with me right now.
I found this quote last night to as I was going through some of the stuff I have kept from high school. For those who don't know I use to manage the football team, and with my state ring I found this quote, "The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender."-Vince Lombardi. I found that with myself lately it is so true. With the more weight I loss the more I want to keep losing and doing all the right things. I am always wanting to be up doing things and feel so much better about myself, and I just want to keep feeling even better. I might not workout as much one day, but always get a little work out in. On the days its just a little work out I feel guilty, but I know I just didn't sit and do nothing all day. It is still hard sometimes to not give in to certain foods but I resist. I do not want to quit and have all my hard work be for nothing. I keep thinking how wonderful it will be to put on my goal capri's, or a swimsuit this summer and actually feel comfortable in them. I can't wait for that day!! But until then, I'm gonna do everything possible to get there. The most I have ever lost on a diet is 30lbs, and I plan on going alot further than that with this. Because I'm changing my life this time!