Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Exercise Games!

I've heard alot of good things about the EA Sports Active games for the Wii. So I splurged today and bought 3 of them. Again thank you ebay, they were super cheap. They should be here the beginning of next week, I also start the 30day Shred next week too. I think March is going to be a very active month for me, or at least I'm hoping it will be. I hit 27lbs. lost today!! So if I can lose that 2 more times, I'll be at my goal! I'm half way to my mini goal in March too. It feels so good to know and see the weight dropping. I'm starting to be able to see that my waist is alot smaller! I still have along way to go though. I'm glad I've still been able to be motivated to exercise and eat well. I am hoping that I will keep being that way. Again thank you to all my MFP friends, they motivate me so much!! My friend is coming over tonight, so I'm going to go do the Wii before she gets here, hoping the lack of exercise won't kill me on the scale tomorrow.