Tuesday, February 22, 2011

WOW

So I am currently down 25.6 pounds! YAY!! In 2 more pounds I'll be down a third of what I wanna be. I'm so excited. I've been eatting a bit more too this past week. Last week was what I would consider a bad week seeing as I ate out at fast food places like five times! I did make sure that it was the healthiest things on the menus and I didn't ever go over my calories. However, I did feel very sluggish all week. This week has been better so far, I'm eating healthy foods and have came closer to my calories daily than I have since I started. Today I haven't eaten much, but I just haven't felt hungry. I've decided I'm gonna start Jillian Micheal's 30 day shred in March! I'm really nervous about it. I'm sure like any other workout I'll get use to it more as the days go by, its just the beginning of it I'm scared I won't get through. I'm still waiting to get my Zumba for the Wii, I want so badly for it to get here. I also ordered a Heart Rate Monitor tonight. I had a few of my friends from MyFitnessPal tell me to get a one from the Polar brand. I started looking today and they were alittle more expensive than I expected. I decided to look on ebay, and I found a brand new one still sealed and everything for $50!! I was so excited! I've been happy so far with my progress thus far. I keep expecting to plateau, I wake up everyday to expect to stay the same on the scale, but for the past week there has been a lose even if its only -0.4. I've been really lucky. I'm back down to the size I was last June, and the pants I'm in are starting to be a little lose! When I first bought my belt around January 25th, I could only get into the first hole, and that even was pushing it at first, I'm now to the third hole!! And my goal pants I can get half way up my butt now lol:) I did realize they are low-rise, which I have never worn. So I have come to the conclusion it might take me a little longer than I wanted to get into them, at least with out having a muffin top. As for now thats whats going on with me, I'm very thankful to my MyFitnessPal friends they motivate me and give me great advise and encouragement all the time! You Guys Are Great!!