Monday, February 28, 2011

Pre 30-day Shred

So I am starting Jillian Micheal's 30 day shred today! Hoping I can get through it, watched it last night and its going to be but I'm going to push myself to finish. I took my measurements this morning and wanted to bawl. Even after losing 31lbs. yes 31!! My hips are still the biggest they have ever been, I'm thinking because 1.being pregnant-spreads your hips 2.having a c-section. I don''t even want know what they were 31lbs. ago. I said I was going to take pictures before I started so here they are. I can't see a whole lot of difference from last time..my husband says he can. I don't know if he's just being nice though. It only has been 8 days since the last ones I posted, and I've lost 8 pounds since. Hoping that in 30 days to look a whole lot better!!
I tried to post theses, but it wouldn't work. I did the Shred and got through it!!! Its tough, but it feels so good!!