Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Big Fat THANK YOU!

I feel like I need to dedicate a post just to all of YOU!!
I can't say this enough how amazing all my friends and family
both on MFP and also just in my good ol' regular life are!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
This past week sure has boosted my confidence.
Last Sunday we went to my parents house for dinner
and my dad told me how good I was looking, and that my face was coming back.
I know it sounds rude, but you have to know my dad!
It made me happy.
Then on Thursday it was my father in-laws birthday, so we went
out to eat with them. My husbands aunt that lives in California came out and surprised us all.
She told me how good I looked, and also commented on how pretty I was.
So when we got home I decided to take a new picture since my hair was curly.
I do not like taking pictures at all. I have one a few years ago that I just loved.
But I was at my smallest too.
When I took the picture I pretty much fell in love with it!
For the first time in over 2 years I felt like I looked pretty.
So since I liked it so much I decided to make it my profile picture on
MFP, Facebook, and I also put it on both my blogs.
I can't believe the response I've been getting over it.
I have gotten quite a few messages on facebook about it, one including my grandparents that thought it was an old picture of me from when I was at college.
They haven't seen me in about a month and a half and couldn't believe it.
Also I have gotten about 5 messages on MFP from random people.
And by random people I mean people who weren't on my friends list.
They all commented on how pretty I was and a
few about being an inspiration with my weight loss.
So I now have 5 new friends and they are all so sweet like everyone else on there!!
As well as all you other sweet friends of mine that commented.
Thank You all!!
To all my MFP friends I can't express enough what you all have done for me.
You are all the sweetest, considerate, nice, funny, inspirational, the list could go on and on,
people I have ever met.
I look forward to getting on the website everyday to see what everyone is up to.
You all keep me going and make me want to keep working my hardest.
I love reading your stories.
You are all so upbeat all the time!!
I never ever would have thought I could have made such great
friendships by joining a website.
I'm very very grateful I did. I don't think there is anyway
I would have stuck with it this long if it wasn't for all of you!!
I owe you guys everything with my weight loss!!
I can't say THANK YOU enough to all of you!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!