Saturday, March 5, 2011

Is it just me?

First off, I'm confused with my body right now.I haven't lost any weight in the past week, I took my measurements Monday and again today to see if any of them had changed. The only one was my thighs and they were almost an inch less each! I didn't measure around my boobs, but lets face it they are disappearing. Last Saturday I bought a pair of capri's from Old Navy that I really wanted to be able to wear by my sons birthday 4/16. They are a size 12, I've been wearing my 14's for about a month or so now. When I tried them on it took me 5 minutes to get into them. The old laying down flat and zipping up trick, and I had a horrible muffin top and I mean HORRIBLE. So tonight we went to Sam's Club and I bought a pair of jeans that were also a 12, thinking I'd try to be in them next month. They are the same brand as the 14's I have now and they still fit pretty good. We get home, and I decided to try them on to see how far I have to go to get in them. Well they FIT!! And they fit comfortably. So I decided to try on the capri's I bought last week and they fit alot better. Hardly any muffin top, but they are tight around my calfs. They do sit lower than my pants, I like higher raises. But I was in shock that they fit. A week ago I was doubting I would get into them by my sons birthday and now they fit? But how?? No weight loss, no inches lost around my hips or waist, oh and did I mention I still weigh 214lbs. Last time I was in a 12 was before I got pregnant and I was barely getting into them, and I weighed 20lbs. less. I think I can see a big difference in my abdomen. What do you think??? Also any ideas why this would be possible??

Taken: 2-28
Taken 3-4 (pants)
Taken: 2-28

Taken: 3-4 (pants)
Taken 3-4 (capris)


Also, as my reward for my 30lbs. lost besides the pants, my hubby bought me two new pairs of sneakers. One is a Nike dual-air pair, they are so cute!! White with neon green and dark grey. The other is the Reebok easy-tone, which we found at Ross. They were marked $50, but when we were checking out they rung up as $20! The cashier just looked at them and said oh well! So awesome!! Also day 5 of the Shred kick my a**! Yesterday didn't until the bicycle crunches, but today it seemed from the squat presses I couldn't catch my breath and my legs were shaking. I'm wondering if its because of all the walking around shopping today in my shape-ups. I'm not sore either. Hoping with in the next five days it gets easier before moving on! I hate Jillian right at the end, but as soon as I sit for a minute I realize how good it feels. Maybe thats why I bought her Ripped in 30 (new out 3/1) and her 6pack in 6weeks. The Ripped in 30 is suppose to be even harder than the Shred, we'll see how I do with the 3rd phase of the Shred. If I can get through it I might go right into Ripped and do that and the 6in6 every other day with it. We'll see, I'll update on that later!