Tuesday, March 15, 2011

WoWzers!

So week 2 of the "Shred" done! And with great results I may add:) I lost.... drum roll please.... 5.4 inches and 5.2 pounds!! I am so so HAPPY!! The last two weeks have been slow weeks where the weight loss is concerned. So to wake up and see a loss of 5.2 pounds was awesome. Plus 5.4 inches I'm on top of the world! The "Shred" is still kicking my butt though. I took 3 days off over the weekend and am sure regretting it now. I still lost, but it seems harder than it was on Thursday. I still love how I feel after though, it gives me such a sense of accomplishment! I also received Jillian Micheal's Ripped in 30 in the mail a few days ago, and am hoping to start that sometime in April. It looks scary just from the pictures on it :s Hopefully that will give me the great results "Shred" has. I have my doctor's appointment Friday, hoping that the doctor will be just as pleased as last month. I still have 3 pounds to be at the high mark of what he predicted. Since Sunday I've lost 2 pounds, so will see if the loss will keep up for 1 pound a day. I don't know if its realistic though. I now have 7.4 to lose to be at my half way mark and 8.6 to be in ONE-DERLAND!! Next weekend is our anniversary and we are going away for a night, but we get a $60 food card to use from the hotel, so I'm alittle nervous over that. Because 4 days after is my mini-goal to be at One-derland and so I'm hoping I won't gain to much or at all. Very excited to get away even if its just for a night. I also realized today as I was taking my son upstairs that I didn't get winded walking up them. He weighs 25lbs. and it use to kill me to take him up them. I hated to do it. I was so excited when I realized I was breathing normally at the top!! Today has been a great day and so I had to share! I'm feeling much more confident, and I'm so happy with myself and for sticking with it this long! I've never lost this much on a diet before so I'm just proud of myself right now!
New Pictures!!
These were taken over the weekend. At 32.6 pounds lost!!
Don't mind the un-makeuped face!!
Two are slanted I took them with my phone, and I forget that they don't like to change to the right angle when I put them on the computer.