Sunday, March 6, 2011

Healthier Peanut Butter Cups

I feel like everyone that loves Reese's or Peanut Butter M&M's should have this recipe! Its awesome. I saw it on MyFitnessPal's message board and decided to try it. I'm so happy I did, its the perfect little treat.

I made nine for one batch-but only used 2.5 Tbsp. of Peanut Butter.
This is the easiest recipe

Ingredients needed:
Mini Cupcake liners
8oz. Lite or Fat Free Whipped Topping
*I used Lite
2-3 Tbsp. of Reduced Fat Peanut Butter
1 Tbsp. Chocolate Syrup
*I used Hershey's Lite


Instructions:
Mix Whipped Topping and Peanut Butter together until
all the Peanut Butter is mixed in well.
Pour equal amount of mix into cupcake foils on a flat cookie sheet or muffin pan.
Drizzle Chocolate Syrup over each Cup.
*I just mixed the Syrup in with the mix.
Freeze for 6-8 hours.
*Mine at 8 hours were still a little soft
And then Enjoy!!


HERE IS THE BEST PART!!
Nutritional Facts:
Serving: 1 cup
Calories: 47
Fat: 2.5
Carbs: 4
Protein: 1
*if you make more than nine each cup will be less!
Now mine don't look nicey nicey at all. I was in a hurry when I made them.
But here is the finished product!!
They taste just like Peanut Butter M&M's just with out the candy coating.