Wednesday, March 30, 2011

MIA

Sorry I've been neglecting my blog for the past couple of weeks! Its been hectic around here. My son has been sick and teething and then we went on our anniversary trip and I just haven't had any time to spare. So here is what is up!! I am down 39 pounds, I can't seem to break the 40lb. barrier! Its been the same for over 2 weeks now with small gains and loses, and I'm getting mad lol. But I know in time it will come off! So I am finishing up the Shred!! And took my after photos and wanted to share. Yes technically I have one day left but I am also starting Ripped in 30, and the last picture in these are my starting one for that. Overall I am so thrilled with my results from the Shred. I have lost 16 pounds and 19.35 inches!! I can't believe it. These are the break downs of my measurements:


Chest:4.25 inches lost

Thighs: 3.00 inches lost-on both

Waist: 2.25 inches lost

Hips:1.95 inches lost

Arms: 1.20 inches lost-on both

Neck: 1.00 inch lost

Calf's: .75 inches lost-on both

Totaling: 19.35 inches lost


I still can not believe I lost just under 20 inches in 30 days!! It seems insane to me that a month ago I had 19 extra inches on my body from mostly fat. It does make me curious as to how many I would have lost from the beginning of my weight loss. During the last 30 days I have dropped at least 1 pant size. I can't remember if I was in a stretchy 16 or 14. But I am now in a stretchy 12 with a little room to spare around the waist!! My belt which I was in the second hole when starting this, I had to poke a sixth hole in!! I can't believe what a difference this has made! And to everyone on MFP again...THANK YOU!! You have all kept me going!!

So Ripped here I come!! I hope to have similar results with it. I will post pictures again then, maybe even before we shall see.