Monday, April 4, 2011

Swimsuits,Pressing On, & Halfway?

Like I said in my last post the past few weeks have been rough without much weight loss. For about 2 & 1/2 weeks I just went back and forth between 38.2 and 39.6 pounds lost and no matter what I did I couldn't get through the 40lb. barrier. This week I will admit hasn't been my best with exercising. I did get in some sort of exercise 5 out of 7 days but I just felt like crap because it wasn't what I normally do. Friday morning I woke up to a loss which put me at 40lbs. lost!! I was so excited. I was high on calories Wednesday and then low on Thursday and then repeated it again Friday and Saturday, and Sunday I had another pound lose!! Which now I only have .4 to lose to be HALF WAY!! I'm super stoked. Plus in 1.8 pounds I will hit One-derland, which I wanted to be at the first of April, but I hope I can hit it this week. Little nervous though because TOM is suppose to start today YUCK!! I also can't figure out for the life of me why I am so sore. I didn't start the Ripped in 30 yet, and did the elliptical 2 nights ago but it never makes me sore. The last two days have been miserable though, I can't squat down, walk, cross my legs, or seems like anything without my butt and and back of my legs killing me. I have no idea what has caused it either. I'm hoping it will ease up soon so I can start Ripped and get back into my regular routine again.

I have a little less than 14 weeks until our vacation we are going on! Which would mean to hit my goal by then I would need to lose just under 3 pounds a week. Lately I've been lucky if I lose a whole 2! I'm hoping knowing we will be in the pool constantly especially in horribly hot temperatures will keep me motivated. There's nothing I want more right now than to be able to look awesome when we go. The other day I took my husband to school(luxury of only having one car-hoping that will change soon) and then I went to a few stores. Here in good'ole Utah we have a store that sells awesome cami's and tees. They are long and oh so comfy. I ran in to get a couple because the ones I have are starting wear out. As I walked in the door they had the cutest swimming suits! I have a weakness for swim suits, not sure why as I look horrible in them and have always wore cover-ups over them! So I glanced over at them and then went to go pick out the shirts I wanted. I then went back and looked at them, they were all so cute. I fell in love with all 6 they had, the prices not so much. $48 for the top and $26 for the bottom. To me that's just outrageous! I always buy mine off clearance/sales racks and at the most probably spent $20 on a suit before. As I was standing there in utter shock over the prices, one of the workers came over to me and said they were running a special where if you bought the top you got the bottom for free, plus the tops were 30% off too. So for the set it was around $33. I also remembered I had an email with a 50% off my purchase there and asked if there was a way they could take it off my phone and the lady said yes. Now my hubby decided to walk there from school, and got there right about then. I of course checked with him to see if it was ok. Lets be honest he pretty much lets me get whatever I want!! (He's awesome!) I asked him what one he liked the most, he said he he like all but 2 and it was mostly because they were solid colors. He then saw the price tags and started to giving me grief and couldn't believe I'd be willing to spend $74 on a swimming suit. I explained the sale and my coupon and he relaxed. He asked me how much each one would cost I figured it out and it was about $17 for the set. He's like well just get all 4 its about the same price for one at regular price and your going to need them for Cali. since your others are going to be too big!! (Such a sweety!) So with that plus the shirts I bought it was about $80 total:) with a savings of $246. I love..Love...LOVE it when I save more than I spend especially on cute things.


So I bought the tops in mediums :s I fit into most large shirts right now so I'm hoping by July I will look decent in a medium. The bottoms I bought in a large, my hips are being stubborn and being the slowest part of my body to lose. So I figured better safe than sorry. I'm hoping these will keep me motivated to keep up with everything too. The thing I want the most right now is to look smokin' when we go! I've lost 41 in 11 weeks, hoping I can lose that much in the next 14. I know its going to be alot harder, but I want it bad!!


Here are some pictures of what my swim suits look like! Of course I'm not the super tiny model in them