Tuesday, April 19, 2011

45 down in 3 months!! and SHOPPING SPREE

Yesterday was my 3 month mark and when I weighed it was -45 pounds on the dot!! I was also able to hit my goal of losing all my baby weight by my son's birthday:) I was sure happy and I even resisted cake and ice cream that day! I was so sick of looking at icing after decorating his cakes every time I thought about having a piece it made me feel sick. Today I weighed in and was at -45.6 which leaves me with 37.4 to lose.
Also my hubby being the sweet guy he is spoiled me yesterday. It is still pretty cold here, but there have been like 2 days that have been nice and sunny, so I've been getting my spring/summer clothes out. Well they all drowned me! I have a few t-shirts from Old Navy that I normally wear to bed or workout in that I now have to wear during the warm days because I sweat so bad in anything else. My son had to go have his 12 month shots so while we were there my husband took me shopping. He said I need to get some clothes for the warm weather since he has noticed everything is to big, and I could get whatever I wanted but can't have any of it till my birthday on the 12th. This made my day!! Especially knowing he has realized some of the changes. I'm very casual with my clothing. If I have somewhere nice to go or anything like that I like to get dressed up and look really nice, but if not its jeans and a t-shirt. One of my favorite store is Aeropostale I love their graphic tee's! I don't think I've shopped there since my honeymoon and mostly because I couldn't fit into anything. I had a coupon for $25 off a purchase of $100. So I decided to go there. I wasn't to sure on the sizes and what I would need but my hubby told me to get larges. I also got him a few shirts too. We ended up getting 5 shirts each and saved $150 while spending $80!! I don't like trying on things at stores it creeps me out, so when I got home I tried them on and they are tight but not like skin tight, so I fell ok wearing them. We also went back to Shopko and I bought some more shorts and capri's it wasn't till I got home that I noticed they weren't the same brand as my others pair I bought last week. I bought 10's and 8's since my other's fit at a 10. The 10's in this brand I can get on but are tight and make me have serious muffin top! And the 8's I could get up over my hips and butt but even laying down and sucking in I was barely able to button them. I hadn't tried on my first pairs of goal capri's in a while and decided to try them on then. I was able to get them on, button, and zip them up!!! Where they are low rise they still make me have a little muffin top but I'm hoping to be able to feel comfortable wearing them by my B-day. My hubby kept telling me how good they looked on, which made me feel good to. So since I can now get the capri's on that last month I couldn't even get over my butt, I decided to keep the 8's. I think if I can lose another 20 pounds they will most likely fit or maybe (dreaming here) be loose. After that we went to Hollister and I got 6 shirts there! About 3 years ago was the last time I shopped there and weighed about the same as I do know and their larges barely fit. But from what MFP says I should be down another 10 in another month so hoping they will fit really good. I could have bought all they had, everything was so cute, but they are pricer from what I usually spend. Thankfully most the one's I bought were in clearance for around $7.00 each, again YAY for saving money. I think there we saved about $80 there and only spent $50. And of course we had to go to Old Navy!! Since I bought shirts there last week I didn't end up getting to many things I got a pair of capri's and 2 shirts. But my hubby got 4 pairs of shorts and 3 shirts. And we found a few cute things for our little guy too. We saved $70 and spent $60. Over all it was a good shopping day!! We spent about $270 but saved $450!!***Sorry I know alot of you could probably careless about what I spent and saved but since if I put anything about spending money or my weight loss on my other blog people start freaking out this is the place I get to be excited about it!!***
I have my doctor's appointment on Thursday hoping my blood pressure will be lower again this time. It was high again last month and I want it to be lower!!
Also for week one of Ripped in 30 I have lost 2.85inches:) I also needed a new belt I bought a large because thats about what a 12 is considered, got it home and it was to big!! So I had to exchange it for a small/medium. When I put it on I got it to the second hole:) I can't believe it. I also noticed my pants are getting bigger in the thighs and a little around my waist. I love the way I am feeling lately. Today when I woke up and walked into the bathroom to do my business and weigh I had to do a double take in the mirror I couldn't believe how my tummy looked. I've been bloated for the past week and a half due to TOM so today when that had went away it was awesome to see the results:) I'm hoping for a good loss this week again! I have alot of new clothes to get into and I want to look awesome in them I think that's motivating me more than anything right now- oh and getting into my swimsuits:)