Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pictures, and things!

So a few people have been asking for pictures, well here you go:) The first is of me in the jeans I started out in, they were a size 18 and the 12's I wear now are starting to get lose! The second one is of me in my junior size 11 capri's with one of my new shirts. I have a little muffin top but the shirt camouflages it pretty well, but I think it makes me look a little bigger. I'm hoping by my B-day it will fit really well:)

As I mentioned in my last post we had taken my son to the doctor, but I forgot to bring up that while we were their I had my hubby look to see how tall I was. I hadn't taken my height since I was 16 when i went to get my license. Well since then I have grown 3/4 of an inch! Which is a nice little boost because it helps on the BMI charts. Being 5'7.75" at 195.4 I am now not considered obese anymore!!!:) I was so thrilled when I stepped on the scale that brings me to a total lose of 47.4 pounds. I have a friend on MFP that made a BMI graph of her weight loss and after looking at it I loved the idea so I decided to make one too. It includes starting weight, half-way mark, my final goal, one-derland, and the marks for the over-weight and healthy BMI marks for me with the weights when I will hit them. Its still weird to me to think I am under 200, I find when I am going to type my weight in I always hit the 2 first.
I also had my doctor's appointment Thursday. My blood pressure was normal again:) and he thinks I'll be able to lose another 10 pounds this month. I am hoping I will be able to, but it makes nervous because to me it seems the weight is not coming off as quick as it use to, which I realize is normal. I am going to try my hardest to lose the 10 pounds though if not more. Well that is all for now:)