Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 1 of *Ripped in 30*

Oh my HELL! Jillian Micheal's you are once again my enemy! After procrastinating for a week and a half I decided to finally get my butt back in gear(of course after eating like a pig) and start doing "Ripped." I can't decide if its harder than level 1 of the "Shred" was or if its just because I'm use to some of the moves. It still kick my arse!! She says it was only 20 minutes which the "Shred" was suppose to be but it would be about 25 with the warm up and cool down, "Ripped" however was about 30 minutes with those. Still isn't bad considering in that time I was able to burn 463 calories!! I'm excited that each level is only 7 days instead of 10 with this one though. By day ten with "Shred" I was so sick of listening to Jillian say the same thing. Hopefully it won't get that bad.


Now as for my messed up body! From Saturday morning to Sunday morning I gained 5 POUNDS!! How does that happen?? I'm thinking its mostly water weight, I didn't sleep well that night and then last night I had a horrible headache and this morning I was down .6 that and I was lacking on the water this weekend. But I need to now lose 6 pounds to be at my goal for Saturday! Hoping "Ripped" will make it so I can do it. And to make it that much worse I went back into the dreaded 200's :s URG!!! On a positive note its a new week, I'm going to kick my butt this week and eat better than I did last week!


It has been nice because the last twice I have seen one of my Grandma's she has told me how good I'm looking! It boost my self-esteem up alot, she use to always make comments about me not being thin so to now be getting compliments is nice!


So "Ripped" here I come!! Hoping to get some good results again:) Come back in 29 days to see the progress! (or before hand I'm sure there will be more post)