Monday, April 25, 2011

Fell off the Ripped in 30 wagon! Getting back on though:)

So I got to about day 6 of level one and quit. I think it was mostly from lack of sleep and just being busy, but enough with the excuses. I didn't stick with it but this time I will!! I'm going to do 3 days of level one and then probably move on. I'm hoping since I've found some friends on MFP who are doing it that I will be able to stick with it better. So once again here I come Jillian!!
Now for the Easter crap. I really didn't do to bad, but feel like I did. My hubby bought me a Cadbury Chocolate egg that was suppose to be filled with their mini eggs. HAHAHA...there was a whole four in it. But I did eat the whole chocolate egg which alone was 33g. of fat! But I still was under on fat and calories luckily. But I did have Pizza Hut on Saturday and so from that and yesterday I gained .6 back. Thankfully it was only .6, I'm hoping with restarting Ripped it will come off and I'll still be able to lose the extra 2 pounds I should for the week if not more:)
So there is my not so good news from over the weekend, but its a new week and time to hit exercising and staying under my calories hard!! Hope the rest of you had a good weekend, and if you gave in to the yummy gooie temptations of Easter than join me and get back on track this week!