Thursday, April 14, 2011

A size 10??

I'm sorry but first off I am quite proud of myself today! I burned 1658 calories and had a total of 140minutes of exercise!! That's definitely a record for me:)

Some of that exercise was shopping! I usually don't count it but today I was sweating the whole time, so I figured it counted plus my HRM showed my heart rate was up. Anyways in the Shopko ad (I honestly have no Idea if there are Shopko's outside of Utah, if there isn't its a department store) they said how they had their Bermuda shorts and capri's on sale. I went there and of course the capri's I wanted they didn't have my size or the color I wanted. I looked at the Bermuda shorts but I haven't worn shorts in years!! I figured well in about ten pounds I'll be the skinniest I have been in a very long time I should be able to wear shorts by summer! I bought a pair for $15 in a size 10. I never try things on at the store, and I figured they'd fit by June. Well when I got home I put them on to see how far i was from fitting into them. And they buttoned and zipped up with no problem & no muffin top!! Now my thighs don't look the greatest in them but still I can fit into a ten!! I don't even remember the last time I fit into any size ten!! I know I couldn't go into to another store and buy a 10 and fit into them. Because Old navy Jeans and the one's I buy at Sam's at a size 12 are still kinda tight. But at least in one brand I can fit into a ten!! I then went into Old Navy which as most know by now I LOVE that store!! I bought 10 new shirts in either a large or medium. I can fit into most of their larges right now so I'm hoping to lose enough to wear the mediums with in a couple months. I of course had a coupon and so for all 10 shirts plus 2 shirts & the cutest pair of shoes for my little boy I only spent $35!!!! Can't beat that.

I hit my 3 month mark on Monday! It doesn't seem like its been that long. I'm hoping by then to be down 45-48 pounds. I had that 5lb. gain over the weekend which only 1.5 has come off but dear aunt flow came to visit so I'm hoping it will start coming off again. I can't see how a person can gain 5 lbs. overnight. Once I can get that fully off if I can lose another 1-3 pounds will be wonderful and make my doctor proud once again:) My Birthday is in 27 days and my original goal was to be down 52 pounds, I'm hoping to at least be at 55!

I'll shut up now since I've just kinda been rambling off. I was just so excited about the shorts I wanted to share!!

P.S.: Jillian is Satan! But I think I like Ripped more than I did the Shred!