Tuesday, September 6, 2011

5-4-3-2-1

Recently saw this on a few blogs and thought I would be a copy kitty and do it myself! Hopefully you learn a bit more about me, and I hope to see it on your blogs so I can learn some more about you too :)

5 Words to Describe You
•Stubborn
•Emotional
•Passionate
•Dedicated
•Friendly

4 of Your Favorite Foods
•Chocolate
•Watermelon
•Ice Cream
•PIZZA

3 Proud Accomplishments
•Becoming A Mother
•Changing My Lifestyle
•Being Able To Say I'm No Longer Obese....and soon I won't even be considered Overweight!

2 Favorite Work Outs
•TurboFire:)
•Any interval training workout

1 Thing to Expect From My Blog
•My response! I read every comment posted on my blog, and I respond to every email. I love getting questions, hearing your stories, and just knowing that you are reading! I will always respond in an honest, open fashion to any email I get, even if it is a simple "Hello!".