Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Skinny Jeans

I decided to order some skinny jeans last week...I'm a big online shopper so I always run the risk of ordering the wrong size. I ordered them from Walmart.com, since I'm still losing I don't like to go a spend a ton on clothes since I figure they'll probably get to big. For being from Walmart they are super cute especially for $16! They got here yesterday and I was able to get them on lol but they are still really tight around the waist, which creates an awesome muffin top! I think in about 10 pounds or so I'll be able to wear them comfortably. Yay for more motivation!! I'm hoping by Halloween I will be able to wear them. I also got my costume and it fit like a charm, it kinda surprised me since its a medium...i still can't believe in must things I wear a medium! The scale has finally stating moving down again lol still not back down to 70 pounds down yet but I'll get there:) and hopefully even more. I restarted my Hybrid yesterday and woke up today from my sore abs. Love that feeling! Hopefully I'll be able to keep it up...Thanks to everyone for all your encouraging words while I've been struggling! I really appreciate it:)