Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Finally!!

It finally came in the mail today:) And I can now say I love ChaLean Extreme:) I did the first workout about 2 hours ago and I'm already sore! The workout today was mostly strength training and my legs and arms were shaking by the time I was done. It felt so good though! I'm going to start my actually hybrid schedule on monday and just do my own thing till then. The hybrid schedule I already know is going to be tough, all but one day a week I have 3 different videos to do, and on the one I don't have the 3 I still have 2. Which means lots of calories being burned:):) If I decide to I may add in the HipHop Ab's workout on the day I only have 2 to do, but we'll see how I feel. I'm still way excited and hoping to have great results with it. I'll probably update on how its going with the hybrid schedule once I've made it through a week of it!