Tuesday, September 6, 2011

''I Feel Good Naked''

So after the workout parts of the TurboFire dvds they run short commercials for all the other BeachBody products/workouts...I usually don't watch them but last night I was to busy chugging water to turn the dvd player off...and now I'm kinda glad I didn't:)
The first one was of ChaLean Extreme...which still hasn't gotten here! I'm getting quite irritated. But the commercial got me all excited for it, as if I wasn't excited enough about it. The transformations people have had are amazing, 40-60% of their body fat burned during the program and they all have flat stomachs now- and most had the pooch! I so want to have a flat stomach! I have decided I'm going to do the hybrid schedule if Turbofire/ChaLean Extreme...I found a 12 week schedule I'm going to use. I'm kinda addicted to TurboFire right now...I just LOVE IT!!! I'm hoping CLX will get here this week so I can start.
The other commercial on the dvd was for Shakeology. I would love to get that if it wasn't so darn expensive. On the commercial though there is a girl who loved it and lost weight on it..I can't remember how much...but something she said made me laugh. She said, ''I feel good naked...thats how I feel.'' This is my new goal!!! I would love to be able to look at my self after getting out of the shower and actually like what I see...I feel alot better than I use to about how I look but still have alot to improve on.