Thursday, September 8, 2011

Before Pictures

I decided today to take my measurements and before photos for my CLX/TurboFire Hybrid 12 week program. I even got brave enough to take the pictures in my sports bra and shorts...which I still can't believe I'm going to post them! But I know this way I will see the results alot better:) and it'll motivate me to make sure the afters look a whole lot better!
I woke up so sore today! But it was that good kinda sore:) last night before bed I hopped on the scale and it was a pound lighter than my morning weigh in but then it went back up this morning..so I'm thinking either my scale hates me or its just my muscles retaining water where they're so sore. But I'm excited to see the scale moving down again instead of up. I had gained as high as 7 pounds but have lost 4 of that...now I need to get the other 3 gone and start working to lose the rest of it!
But anyways here are the pictures...dun...dun..dun.......