Sunday, September 25, 2011

Stuck In A Rut!

I'm getting mad at myself. I can't seem to stop eating crap. And I need to! I know its the reason I haven't been losing and yet I keep shoving my face full of stuff that isn't good for me. I've been around this same weight give or take a few pounds since the end of June. I know most of the reason has been because I got comfortable. With people telling me I looked good and commenting on how much I've lost. I also got comfortable with the fact I'm in a size I can't never remember being. But even though I'm comfortable knowing those things I can't let it make me stop and throw it all away! I set a goal to lose 85ish pounds for a reason. I just need to start refocusing myself on that. I've been able to maintain at 4 pounds up from my lowest weigh-in...I'm grateful I've been able to at least do that. I am going to to reset my ticker to reflect my gain, I'm hoping that will help give me some motivation to get it back moving again. Along with eating better I need to stick to my exercise. I have exercised some this week but it feels like I have taken the week off, I'm hoping since it hasn't been alot when I start back up I'll see a lose. I know it may not be for a couple of weeks due to the fact CLX makes me so sore but I so badly want this weight off!!! I just need to focus on that instead of everything else going on in my head.