Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Couple of Things

One) Scales suck!! mine died this week so I wasn't able to weigh myself  until friday. I felt certain I was going to see a lose but Nope! I'm still up a total of 4 pounds from my lowest weight!

Two) This week has been a crazy and fustrating one! I was traveling alot more than was originally planned plus had alot of family drama going on. Thus my first week with my hybrid was almost a complete failure have only done it 3 out of the past 6 days:( so I will probably do week one over!

Three) My eating has been going well..but since the scale is either staying still or going up I'm going to start ZigZagging my calories again!

Four) I love MFP more than ever:) especially most of my friends on there! Theres one impaticular I've gotten close with this week and is always putting a smile on my face! I honestly don't know what I'd do without my MFP's:)

Five) I have my motivation for the next month and a half! My Halloween costume:) it hasn't gotten here yet but I ordered it in a medium:s and want to look good in it! Here's a picture of it!